[AJD] Drat.

wjohnson wjohnson at bigriver.net
Fri Dec 31 19:17:19 PST 2004

Eric,
I hate to hear that 60 crank didn't work.  I will verify that it is a good
one.  And you made a special trip to get it.  Check with Herschel Adams,
1301 N 14th St, Indianola, IA 50125  Ph 1 800 247 2167.  The crank I got
from them for the 620 was just under $500 exchange and freight was less
than $100.  A perfect crank with matched bearings.
Merle