[AJD] Drat.

Louis Spiegelberg louis at kellnet.com
Fri Dec 31 07:33:30 PST 2004

Eric,

It sounds like you are in southeast MI.  I am in northern Ohio.  I am
halfway between Cleveland and Cedar Point.  I am in Birmingham.  If you look
at a map, find Vermilion, it is right along the lake.  I am 6 miles south of
there.

Looking in the parts book, if you have a styled AO/AR, it should use the
same crank as the late styled A.  My tractor is SN 597XXX.  It uses crank
part #AA3926R, casting # A3322R.  This is the same crank that is used in
AO/AR tractors SN 272000 and up.

Happy New Year,

Lou