[AT] OT: Carbruators

Landen Schooler skoullar at ix.netcom.com
Fri Dec 31 08:23:24 PST 2004

Ok to continue this line of thinking.........
Since Who gets elected has a bearing on who makes
farm policy, and has a bearing on what policies get
voted on and put into effect, impacts our farm operations
(those of us that really farm) which has an effect on the
money we have free to spend on our antique farm tractors.

Landen Schooler
Palmyra, Iowa

Hart-Parr
Oliver