[AT] spark plugs

Cecil E Monson cmonson at hvc.rr.com
Fri Dec 31 15:53:00 PST 2004

	Does anyone know what spark plug is supposed to be used in
a John Deere 420 engine?  I am still trying to get my 420 started
and am running out of ideas. The plugs in it have been in there a
while and are RJ12-C's I believe. They might not be the right plugs
for this engine used for light duty. I thought the proper plugs would
be listed in the manuals I have for this tractor but all it says is
they are "14 mm" plugs.

Cecil
what you said.

Cecil E Monson