[Farmall] Woods Mower I.D.

Jim Becker jim.becker at verizon.net
Wed Dec 29 16:01:49 PST 2004

OK, you have one version or another of a model 59.  The number of spindles
is the number of shafts that have a blade on them.  You will find your
center shaft has a blade.  As far as I know, the "A" designation is Woods
way of designating the mower has the mounting parts to fit an A tractor.
The suffix "L" or "LB" models fit a Lo-Boy.

Jim Becker        jim.becker at verizon.net