[AJD] JD unstyled "D" Matched Fan & Governor Gear and Pinion

Dean VP deanvp at att.net
Tue Dec 28 18:07:54 PST 2004

In going through my stash of NOS JD parts I ran on to something that
probably is next to impossible to find for an Unstyled D. The original part
number stamped on the original box is AD2883R (Gear & Pinion) which is not
in any of my reference material. However, wired together inside the box is a
gear and pinion (D1185R & D1186R) which are the matching Fan Gear and
Governor Gear for Unstyled D's Serial Numbers (68959-107943).

I believe that each of these NOS gears may still be able to be found but not
as a matched set. These are wired together from the factory.

I thought I would mention this in case there is a list member that has a
desperate need for these.  I am guessing these will sell quite well on eBay
but anyone on the list has the first shot before then. They are in pristine
condition.

Dean A. Van Peursem
Snohomish, WA 98290

storeroom door