[AT] Ford "N" sleeves

Mike Sloane mikesloane at verizon.net
Mon Dec 27 03:15:00 PST 2004

Damn! That sounds great (my kind of welding: get things hot, no
penetration) - I think I will give it a try as soon as it gets light
out. :-) Thanks to all with versions of this suggestion.

By the way, we in NJ/PA/NY dodged another "bullet", as I hear that the
mid Atlantic got socked with heavy snow overnight; we only have a very
pretty "dusting". I knew that there was a good reason for getting my
snow blades mounted on the truck and tractors early. :-)

Mike

--
Mike Sloane
Allamuchy NJ
mikesloane at verizon.net
Images: <www.fotki.com/mikesloane>

Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who
are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it. -Mark Twain,
author and humorist (1835-1910)