[AT] semi O/T getting things un-stuck

David Tiefenbrunn davidtief at abac.com
Sun Dec 26 19:35:01 PST 2004

Hi All,

I have an aluminium casting with steel and stainless steel screws stuck in
it.  From years in the weather.  I have seen posts about unsticking varius
carb and cylendar parts here.  Any recommendations are welcome.

Thank you,
Dave

On the tractor side of things, I ordered a battery warmer for my Dynahoe.
When it is zero outside, the battery is too small.  Synthetic oil and the
block heater help, but I only have a 1000 CCA battery in the thing.  It is
supposed to have 2 in paralel.

Dave  Tief.  N1WWY,  Addie Tief.  N1XQP
Tiny, Cecil, Magic, Ruby, Sesame and Cinamon
Visit our web page at http://users.abac.com/dandatief
Fight Spam: http://www.hostedscripts.com/scripts/antispam.html