[Farmall] Farmall A Cultivators

Troy Bogdan tbogdan1 at earthlink.net
Sun Dec 26 03:15:59 PST 2004

Hello All,
Hope you enjoyed Christmas!

Mike Maynard asked me for some scans of my A cultivators that I am working
on, so I made some scans.  If you would like to see them for yourself, let
me know, and I will e-mail them to you.  There are two files, and they are
pretty big.  Take about a minute or two to upload with my dial-up
connection.

To refresh your memory (for those of you that drank too much eggnog), I
bought a set of cultivators out of the paper for $50.  They were advertised
as cultivators for an "A" model Farmall.  I, personally,think they are for a
Super A, or I think I am missing parts.  Let me know if you want to see!!

I am planning on selling or trading the woods mower deck underneath, and
making this a cultivating and planting tractor (It is a '45 Model A).  I
want to also install a Planet Junior one row drill seeder to this tractor.
I have a walk behind model already and want to adapt it so it fits, or if I
can find a factory or custom job, that would be even better, since I do not
fabricate or weld very good.  THANKS,  Troy

Thanks,  Troy