[Farmall] 1967 International 2424

Mike Schmudlach mschmudlach at charter.net
Mon Dec 20 16:41:35 PST 2004

Courtney,
Sorry you took offense, as you can see we actually put our real names to our
about IH tractors including one about prototypes.  IH made  many different
versions of all of their tractors.  Just because one came setup different
than most of the rest does not make it rare or valuable, actually in many
cases it makes it undesirable.
I spent a lot of time checking out this tractor over a year ago and didn't
even get a thankyou from the girl at your uncle's, sorry I thought it was
her all over again.  I also emailed you direct and did not post the details
on the list.
A point of information........most dealer don't have a clue when it comes to
serial numbers and what is rare etc.....
I think it is great you are trying to hunt this info down but you should
have it all from when we went it to your uncle last year.

Mike