[AT] Got Woodchuck Pills? Snow

Greg Whittaker gwhittak at triton.net
Fri Dec 24 06:32:43 PST 2004

Dad and I bought a 7' 3pt hitch snowblower from an E-bay auction that was in
Greensburg In and picked it up a week ago.  The owner's uncle had bought it
new after the storm in 1978 and from the appearance of the machine it had
been used once maybe twice.  There was still paint in side the chute and on
the sprocket teeth.  We've used it more the past week than the P.O. ever
thought of.  The best part is we got it for less than half what a comparable
and much more used machine would have cost up here even after figuring in
our fuel costs.  I'm sure he wishes he still had it if not to use to sell
locally after the storm that just went through.  He told is that after the
78 storm everybody bought blades, buckets and blowers and it never snowed to
that extent again.

Greg Whittaker
Wolverine Mi.