[AT] Dogs

HaliganBar at aol.com HaliganBar at aol.com
Thu Dec 23 20:37:14 PST 2004

When I was traveling in Europe I was struck by the number of well behaved
dogs that I saw everywhere. People routinely take their dogs with them when they
go out. It was very common to see dogs on the subway or even in restaurants.
They were always well mannered with both people and other dogs. I did notice
that when on the subway the dogs would wear a muzzle that looked like a wire
basket. It allowed them to pant, bark, or drink water but no chance of biting
anything. It's a shame that dogs are not more welcome in businesses here in the
U.S. Although is sounds like you and your dog are well respected and welcome
around your town. Good job Warren!

Karl

In a message dated 12/23/04 10:41:53 PM Eastern Standard Time,