[AT] Dogs

Warren F. Smith WarrenSmith at PalmettoBuilders.net
Thu Dec 23 18:52:11 PST 2004

I posted summer before last about the loss of my 13 y.o. Dalmation, Shiner,
and how much it hurt. I may have posted a couple of months or so ago that I
found a good yellow lab puppy(Tater) who has quickly become one of the
family. I am blessed to be able to take him to work and anywhere else I go.
He's been in Walmart, Tractor Supply and several fine restaurants here in
town.

Dogs are absolutely the best companion anyone can have. Tate doesn't care
how bad my day went, what I messed up, how late I come home, or anything
else- he's just glad to see me and glad for the companionship.

I have really enjoyed this thread about good dogs.