[AJD] DB1234

Dean VP deanvp at att.net
Thu Dec 23 16:20:40 PST 2004

Robert:

DB1293 in reprinted form on paper 8 1/2" x 11" is $95. DB1293CD custom
burned for you by JD on CD is $50.00. I now much prefer the CD version
because the graphics are of higher quality and I just print out the pages I
need in the shop and if they get dirty I just throw them away. No need to
worry about messing up an expensive original. Plus it's $45 less expensive
and almost a permanent copy!

Dean A. Van Peursem
Snohomish, WA 98290

storeroom door