[AT] dogs

CEE VILL cvee60 at hotmail.com
Thu Dec 23 06:12:26 PST 2004

Good luck with the new Jack Daniels, Cecil (speaking of whiskey).  I used to
work with a lady who had a Russel, and she would get a little miffed when I
referred to it as a Jack Daniels dog.  That was usually the most fun I would
have all day.

My English Setter sisters have the kitchen for their dog house, and the rest
of the first floor, but they prefer to be where we are (with the food). Some
people think we are nuts to have this size dogs in the house, but when I sit
at the table in the evening with each one having one of my feet for a chin
rest, I don't think we are nuts.  Saves on carpet too.  Always a nice layer
of silky hair on the floor, no matter how often you vaccum it up.  It would
take a whole page or two to detail how obviously these girls exibit
thinking, so I will leave that for another time.

Have a great Christmas weekend,
Charlie V. in WNY

P.S.  Tractor ref.:  As soon as we get past the holiday, I have to replace
the broken hydraulic hose on the 560.  If we should get snow drifts too deep
for the truck, the front loader may be needed.
Always more jobs than there is time to do them.