[AT] Got Woodchuck Pills? Snow

Cecil E Monson cmonson at hvc.rr.com
Thu Dec 23 04:07:36 PST 2004

> NO not at all.  Most beagles around here live in a plastic barrel layed

on it's side with some straw in it and get out to run rabbits now and then.

They are usually tickled to ride in a dog box in the back of a pickup truck.

They tend to be noisy but I've never heard of one quite as quirky as yours.

	Over the years, the only kennels my German Shorthair Pointers ever
had were wooden whiskey barrels laid on their side with a 9" X 12" door hole
cut in one end. I used cut off telephone poles set in the ground to make the
pedestal. Put clean oat straw in the barrel and every dog I ever had thought
it was just great. Most of my dogs could vibrate the whole barrel whenever
they growled. When I lived in the Finger Lakes in western New York, these
barrels were easy to get and only cost $8 t0 $10 apiece. Maybe the whiskey
in the wood is what made my dogs so laid back, huh?

Cecil

what you said.

Cecil E Monson
Lucille Hand-Monson