[AT] I bought the wife a new digital camcoder for Xmas

DAVIESW739 at aol.com DAVIESW739 at aol.com
Wed Dec 22 23:05:59 PST 2004

The wife said she wanted a new camcoder for Christmas so last Friday i went
online to Circuit city and ordered a new Hitachi 580 camcoder.
It pretty nice  but it took a world tour to get here. I saw that I could get
it in two days for  only $11.46 more and that sounded great. take a look at
how they send things  from OKcity, OK  to Salem, OR

Dec 22, 20041:50 pm

Delivered    MONMOUTH OR

9:06 am   Left FedEx Ramp  PORTLAND OR

8:44 am  On FedEx  vehicle for delivery SALEM OR

8:25 am  Arrived at FedEx  Destination Location  SALEM OR

4:01 am  Arrived at  FedEx Ramp SEATTLE WA

12:49 am Left FedEx Sort Facility  ANCHORAGE AK

12:20 am Left FedEx Sort Facility ANCHORAGE  AK

Dec 21, 2004

10:32 pm  Arrived at Sort Facility ANCHORAGE  AK

6:58 pm  Left FedEx Sort Facility MEMPHIS  TN

6:46 pm  Arrived at FedEx Ramp PORTLAND  OR

6:10 pm  Left FedEx Sort Facility MEMPHIS  TN

5:21 pm  Left FedEx Sort Facility MEMPHIS  TN

8:42 am Arrived at Sort Facility MEMPHIS  TN

There are about 3 more places on the list that were there  yesterday but not
now.
Remember I ordered it Friday it came in today Wednesday on a 2 day priority
shipment.

I don't mind that it took a world tour but I sure wish they would have  taken
pictures along the way for me.

Walt Davies
Cooper Hollow  Farm
Monmouth, OR 97361