[AT] operator manuals, parts manuals and literature on Ebay

Steve Treimer steelerhawk at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 22 17:39:53 PST 2004

I just posted a box full of various old farm equipment literature,
parts manuals, and operators manuals on Ebay.  There are Massey Harris,
Sandwich, Ford, McCormick Deering, Minneapolis Moline.  For instance,
just to get rid of them, I bundled 11 Massey Harris implement operators
manuals together.  My father in law had been storing a bunch of these
in a file cabinet but is getting out of the welding shop.