[AT] Was woodchuck pills, now S-S-Snow

Larry D. Goss rlgoss at evansville.net
Wed Dec 22 20:33:39 PST 2004

I guess I'll stay home a while. IDOT just closed I-64 across the whole
state.  That will cause as much problem as it solves.  There's only one
motel at the Grayville, Illinois, exit and it isn't big enough to handle
all that extra traffic.  The attached off-track betting lounge can only
take so many people.  :-)

Larry