[AJD] Looking downstream - Heat

Mitchell Daly md31043 at msn.com
Wed Dec 22 17:35:12 PST 2004

Mike,

Check out Harbor Freight.  They have a small bottle rig complete in the catalogue and also in the stores. Also, When you get a bolt that might be broken off with a stub left to grab, heat ONLY the bolt to cherry red and then press a candle down onto it. Let it cool and with a pair of pliers, you can walk it right out.  The wax flows down around the threads and the heating and cooling help break it loose.

Mitch Daly
md31043 at msn.com<mailto:md31043 at msn.com>