[AJD] Looking downstream - Heat

Robert M. Massengale ltcmikem at ktc.com
Tue Dec 21 18:34:41 PST 2004

Bus Driver, Duane, Steve & Karl -

Thanks for your recommendations.  My propane torch head also accepts MAPP gas
so I'll pick up a couple bottles to have some heat handy until I get a more
substantial outfit. The List responses make it clear to me that an oxy-acetylene rig is
the direction I need to be headed.  Steve's suggestion to look at the small portable
oxy-acetylene rigs really got my attention.  It looks like one of that ilk would suit my
needs just fine now and if I grow to need a larger outfit in the shop I will still have a
portable capability.  Now I can shop with confidence knowing I'm getting the right
type of tool. Thanks to all of you.

Mike
Robert M. Massengale
Fredericksburg, Texas 78624