[AT] Was woodchuck pills, now S-S-Snow

David Myers walking_tractor at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 22 15:12:50 PST 2004

--- Gene Dotson <gdotsly at loganrec.com> wrote:

 Guess I am about as
> ready as ever for the snow.
> Just don't know about the minus temperatures
> forecast for the weekend. BRRRR!!
>
>                     Gene

Gene and all, don't have much snow here (lots more at
the base of Lake Michigan) but our salt spreader is
getting quite a workout.  Gone through at least 75
tons so far.  That's for 2 schools, the hospital, and
1 factory, no roads.  Equipment taking quite a beating
with the cold.  Frost already up to 1ft thick in
spots.
Where is the c-c-cold coming from, did Ralph leave the
door open again? <G>
Oh, to back up to on-topic a little, urinating in the
holes really drives them critters out!  Can't for the
life of me think why. <g>
Keep safe and warm.

=====
Dave Myers
Paw Paw, Michigan
The older I get the less I look forward to winter.