[Farmall] U-haul and tractor hauling

Nadzam, John [MCCUS] JNADZAM at MCCUS.JNJ.COM
Wed Dec 22 11:29:03 PST 2004

Mike,

Thanks for the link. I have used that board and found some friendly people
who are willing to haul my tractors out to me, and short term I may pay them
to do it, but.....

1) These are my Wife's father and grandfathers tractors, and both of us
would like to keep displaying them at the Shelby county fair back in OH like
they did all their lives. I just need them in PA to work on them.

2)I wouldn't mind finding some other tractors to bring home

3) How often does a guys wife approve of them looking to buy big cool things
with engines, even just the looking part is FUN!!!!!

John NADZam