[AT] Got Woodchuck Pills? and Dogs

pga2 at hot1.net pga2 at hot1.net
Wed Dec 22 07:02:01 PST 2004

That sorta sounds like the two Maltese we used to have. Weren't
afraid to attack anything, at least until after the first try. :o)
We both miss them terribly. Dusty came down with an endocrine
disorder and lost almost all his hair. At the end, he got pretty
feeble and I had to take him to the vet myself to be put down.
'Bout broke my heart. Dusty ran under my pickup out in the driveway
and I ran over him. That one did break my heart. I think Pat's
gonna get a puppy for Christmas.

Phil