[AT] Got Woodchuck Pills?

toma at risingnet.net toma at risingnet.net
Wed Dec 22 01:09:42 PST 2004

I had a Qweensland and her pup an Aussie cross that used to follow me when I
was plowing. They would go after gophers. They loved to eat them, they would
eat the first 2 or 3 then they would just kill them because it was their "job"
. About the time I quit farming those fields I realized they were essentially
gopher free. As far as wood chucks we have Badgers here, they run  about 1
colony per 40 acres so they are not a big problem. We have wondered at times
about gassing holes. anhydrus is hard to come by here, I wonder how propane
would work. I think I'd just as soon leave them alone, I saw one out on the
ground a couple of years ago out where I feed cows, kind of an ineresting
crittur.