[Farmall] IHCC Winter Convention

Guy Fay fayguyma at execpc.com
Tue Dec 21 17:45:23 PST 2004

The pole shed party thing- I've been to at least five. The better ones
hire a band. Doesn't the rest of the world do this?

Actually, I just saw one of the Northwest Airlines guys in a parka and
shorts in Denver last week. What little I could see of him- I was in the
terminal and he was outside in heavy snow.
Guy