[AT] Cecil's lost posts

Scott Nelson scott at vr-bmx.com
Tue Dec 21 05:47:42 PST 2004

Cecil,
  Roadrunner is the problem. I use another ultra high spped broadband
service and found I had to type very slowly or my posts would get lost. You
see it sends the post at such a great speed that it gets to the server
before now. This makes the poor computer that received it think the post is
a tomorrow post and it waits to post it. Sometimes it gets its poop together
and sees the mistake but not always so your mail may end up in a time loop
looking for when it should be but having past it or sometimes having not
gotten there yet. You have I'm sure seen the posts that show up and everyone
thinks they are a week or two late. Those are ones that have been in the
time loop and have just now lined up and fallen out. It helps at least I
think it does if you type slowly, push the send button with a slow delibrate
mouse click, and maybe look the other way when clicking. If you see this
post on Tuesday the 21st then you will know I have found the trick and it
works.
Scott
PS If I can help with anymore of these technical difficulties please don't
hesitate to ask.

Scott Nelson
Pearland, Texas