[Farmall] ATIS Charity auction item/IH freezer Model 70

greg or sean jeung hrududu at sopris.net
Mon Dec 20 20:07:33 PST 2004

Sorry for posting to some of the lists, but I tried to post this item
to the Old Iron site and with Spencer directly, but to no avail.
Have a photo or two that I can e-mail if interested.
Please cross post to other lists if proper.
IF Norm or Spencer get back in touch and it can be listed properly on
the Old Iron website, then I will post to the above lists and notify
with any e-mail inquiries.
Again, sorry for sending to the lists, but thought for the sake of
charity that I'd make the effort.
Thanks and Happy Holidays!
Greg