[AT] Greetings

charlie hill chill8 at cox.net
Sat Dec 18 10:24:10 PST 2004

Welcome back Troy.  Glad to hear that your farm is progressing!
You mentioned entertaining farming so I thought you might want to see what
this guy is doing here in eastern NC.  His place is real close to another
ATIS Al Jones and about 50 miles or so from me.
He has made a steady progression over the years, adding more and more
interesting things for people to see and buy.

http://www.mikesfarm.com/

Charlie Hill