[AJD] Mike's "New" B

Terry L. Hrdlicka th01209 at alltel.net
Thu Dec 16 18:30:34 PST 2004

Mike,

That was nothing, putting cruise control in a '74 Super Beetle....Now
that was talent.  And if I can figure out how to get the flywheel off of
dad's '47 B, that he welded to the crankshaft, so I can replace the
busted main case, that will be brilliance!

Have you tried to start yours yet?  When you do, THAT will be MUSIC!!

Happy Holidays,

Terry