[AT] OT- Late model chevy truck question

Ralph Goff alfg at sasktel.net
Thu Dec 16 15:58:35 PST 2004

Thats interesting Dean.. I had never heard any mention of free error code
checks here. The local repair shop where I inquired has the analyzer and
thecapability to "make the light go out" but the cost I thought was a bit
ridiculous. I realize that they have to pay big money for those diagnostic
machines but it seems a bit much.
My brother has a similar occurence on a Chev Lumina once in a while and it
was he that told me about the fuel breather clean up. Thats what works for
him.
I don't think we have autozone here in Sask. Might be an equivalent under a
different name though.

Ralph in Sask.
http://lgoff.sasktelwebsite.net/