[AT] OT- Late model chevy truck question

Warren F. Smith WarrenSmith at PalmettoBuilders.net
Thu Dec 16 08:30:31 PST 2004

Thanks for all the good advice. It was the kind I like - "do nothing and it
will reset itself!"

It took it almost a week, with probably 6 starts a day, but this morning it
reset itself.

Thanks again.

>>It will reset itself after a few starts if the problem is cured.
>>Or you could pull the ECM fuses and wipe it out.
>>
>>Steve Williams

---
Hey, we check all the outgoing mail and certify it Virus Free.