[AT] OT- Late model chevy truck question

Mike Sloane mikesloane at verizon.net
Thu Dec 16 02:42:15 PST 2004

I was told that the computer needs to see a certain number of normal
driving "cycles" before the light will re-set. That number is different
for different vehicles, but it will eventually go out on its own. I had
the same thing happen to my Subaru, and it took about a week of daily
commutes for it to go out.

Mike

--
Mike Sloane
Allamuchy NJ
mikesloane at verizon.net
Images: <www.fotki.com/mikesloane>

"Or heritage and ideals, our code and standards - the things we live by
and teach our children - are preserved or diminished by how freely we
exchange ideas and feelings." Walt Disney