[Farmall] Tractor Hauling Trailer Recommendations

Mike Schmudlach mschmudlach at charter.net
Wed Dec 15 14:42:17 PST 2004

I also have a bunch of trailers......my advantage is I can write them off on
the farm or the construction business.
35' gooseneck low profile truck hauler...can haul 2 IH trucks or 4 tractors
25' gooseneck 8'6" wide for tractor and implement hauling
12' Bobcat trailer
18' car hauler
I use all of them a lot.
The most important thing with hauling is to have enough truck to stop what
you are pulling........Any truck can pull it but can it hold the load coming
down a steep hill or stop when some idiot cuts you off?
Mike