[Farmall] Tractor Hauling Trailer Recommendations

Larry L Hardesty hardestyll at unk.edu
Wed Dec 15 12:09:25 PST 2004

Bear,  Thanks, I don't know that I will get there soon (about 800 miles
from here...should have gone when I lived in Texas).  Yes, I an envious of
my nephew who has several trailers...gotta have the right tool for the
right job!

Larry Hardesty

Kearney, Nebraska 68849-2240
308-865-8535
308-865-8722 fax
hardestyll at unk.edu

"Billy Hood" <aggie1967 at msn.com>
Sent by: farmall-bounces at lists.antique-tractor.com
12/15/2004 01:08 PM
Please respond to
Farmall/IHC mailing list <farmall at lists.antique-tractor.com>

cc

Subject
Re: [Farmall] Tractor Hauling Trailer Recommendations

Larry
When you are back down in Texas, there are 0 major manufacturors of
trailers at Mt Pleasant.  would be worth your while to spend a half day
and look around.  Trailers are like tractors, you never have enough.
Bear