[AT] Shop Toys For Christmas ?

Mark Greer greerfam at raex.com
Tue Dec 14 21:02:55 PST 2004

I ran into the biggest porky I've ever seen last Saturday while deer hunting
in PA. It had to be 3 feet long. I was sitting on a big rock pile while
watching a pipeline cut and this critter came crawling out of that pile. He
saw me and wandered off towards some small hemlock trees along the edge of
the pipeline cut. He spent the next half hour eating all this year's new
growth off the hemlocks. I have also noticed that porkies like the bark on
the small limbs of black birch trees.
Mark