[Farmall] Tractor Hauling Trailer Recommendations

Brad Anderson classiccabinet at qwest.net
Tue Dec 14 14:24:47 PST 2004

I haven't been a fan of side rails on a trailer, Larry, only because I feel
they'd limit my options.

 If I were to haul loose items, i.e.; bark, rocks, sawdust, etc.  then
removable side racks make perfect sense. The items I haul are bound down
tight and the rails probably wouldn't help, in fact, they'd probably be in
my way. (there's been many times I needed that "extra inch")

I'm sure they have there place and some guys like em, but to me, they'd be a
hindrance.

BTW- the other observations about the license plate ring true. Saw a nifty
idea 4-5 months ago --- The guy took two welding magnets and placed them on
the metal dove tail, end to end. He then stood the license plate against em.
When he's not using the trailer, he just throws all three items into the
toolbox. (Claimed he hadn't lost a magnet, or plate in  3 years.)

Brad