[Farmall] Tractor Hauling Trailer Recommendations

Larry L Hardesty hardestyll at unk.edu
Tue Dec 14 08:19:40 PST 2004

Bigdog,  Thanks for the information.

Larry

 at Kearney
2508 11th Avenue
Kearney, Nebraska 68849-2240

hardestyll at unk.edu

"Bigdog" <dbigdog at columbus.rr.com>
Sent by: farmall-bounces at lists.antique-tractor.com
12/14/2004 09:10 AM
Please respond to
Farmall/IHC mailing list <farmall at lists.antique-tractor.com>

cc

Subject
Re: [Farmall] Tractor Hauling Trailer Recommendations

Larry,
    I have a 16' by 6'4" flatbed tandem axle trailer with brakes on the
front axle.  It is rated at 5000 lbs.  I pull it with a half-ton Dodge
pickup.  I can haul 2 cubs or a cub and a golf cart easily.  I have hauled
a Farmall H with front end loader with no problems.  It is a Gator Made
trailer and was built in central Kentucky.
    I use loading ramps.  I find this set-up fits my needs well.

Bigdog