[Farmall] Tractor Hauling Trailer Recommendations

Mike Schmudlach mschmudlach at charter.net
Mon Dec 13 20:10:47 PST 2004

Larry,
I used to haul the C on my Bobcat Trailer and it was only 12' long.
If you haul anything bigger get a 16' or 18' trailer.  I would also suggest
getting 3 ramps for your trailer for the narrow front tractors.  Double
axles is a must.  With two  3,500 axles w/ electric brakes you will have no
problem.  Do not get surge brakes because they are now illegal in many
states.
Mike