[AJD] High Altitude Pistons in 520

Dean VP deanvp at att.net
Sun Dec 12 18:19:02 PST 2004

What kind of compression increase would one get by using High Altitude
pistons in a 520? I'm installing a NOS std block in my 520 and have just run
onto a set of NOS JD aluminum std High Altitude Pistons, pins and rings.
Anyone know what the HP increase might be.  Or if there would be any
noticeable problems running at sea level? My guess with today's gasoline
there wouldn't be problems with pre-ignition knock.

Dean A. Van Peursem
Snohomish, WA 98290

storeroom door

www.deerelegacy.com