[AT] JD H, Ramble

Dave Ernst dadadidi at cccomm.net
Sun Dec 12 16:48:13 PST 2004

I finally got that tractor out of my shop today, and good riddance. It is
the last time I will let my good naturedness or maybe crazyness do a favor
for a friend, like assembling a tractor. Do you suppose if one is not smart
enough to put back together, maybe he should not take it apart in the first
place???
It has been sitting in there for two weeks ready to go, but with the rear
axles on jackstands they don't go to good. The tires were at Schwabs, and
yesterday after listening to the last reason why they weren't mounted, I
blew a fuse.
To town, to Schwabs and corner the Manager. A new one, I might add and when
I finished with him by explaining the amount of money I spend in there, and
the employees walking by saying Hi Dave, I was suddenly called Mister. The
excuse was tubes, and by some miracle they were found and the tires mounted
immediately.
Enuf of that, It's GONE!!!
A special thanks to those on this list who helped with my questions.
Heres a link to some pic's of that thing.
http://albums.photo.epson.com/j/AlbumList?u=3009545
Dave