[AJD] Lead in fuel, rant, plea

Ronald L. Cook rlcook at pionet.net
Sat Dec 11 21:23:43 PST 2004

Steve,
	There is a huge amount of lead in the 100LL av-gas.  The engines
require it.  However, the powers that be are requiring it to be phased
out.  Not sure what we will do then.  We have pretty much lost 80-87
already.  I think all that is available is what is in the channels.
None is being refined.  It also contains lead.  If you don't believe me,
stop out at the airport and ask.

Ron Cook
Salix, IA