[AT] O/T How observant are you?

Bob Seith seithr at denison.edu
Thu Dec 9 09:12:04 PST 2004

Now just a minute!

There are some non specific questions that leave things open to counter
arguments. Namely:

On the back of every Canadian dollar in my collection, there is a canoe.
Of course, my collection stops in 1952...

All my Canadian dimes have a yacht on the back...

We call it a "book" of matches here. A "box" of matches (pocket version)
has 32 matches in it.

(I got all the rest of them.)

Bob Seith