[AT] Shop Toys For Christmas ?

charlie hill chill8 at cox.net
Mon Dec 6 12:05:39 PST 2004

That is my problem Ron.  I need room for 6 tractors (or pieces of tractors
as is the case with some of them) + 1 I just agreed to buy but don't have
yet, a 25 foot boat, an older Chevy Blazer that needs it's cancer cured, a 2
ton truck that needs some body work.............ect.

Right now I even have more tools and equipment than I have places to put
them.  Not that I have all that much.  I just don't have much of a shop.

Charlie