[AT] Subdivision Development(gas tax)

Ralph Goff alfg at sasktel.net
Mon Dec 6 09:09:49 PST 2004

We have the card lock system here at the local Co-op and I think it works
well for those that have it. I don't use it as I get all my fuel delivered
in bulk.
All the talk of taxes got me interested in just how much we pay on our fuel.
For those that buy at the pump it appears that 44% of the cost is taxes.
Pretty surprising. A breakdown of the fuel cost is shown at
http://www.reginagasprices.com/

Ralph in Sask.
http://lgoff.sasktelwebsite.net/