[Ford-ferguson] TO-20 for snow plowing

George Willer gwill at toast.net
Fri Dec 3 20:09:48 PST 2004

> Hey George, that's pretty creative!  How's the steering with the
> loader/blade?  For me it definitely steers harder, but so far I haven't
> had enough snow to really try it out.  Maybe I'll come to the same
> conclusion as Paul and go back to the rear blade.  But right now, I'm
> still in the honeymoon phase with my new toy!

Daniel,

You're right... it does steer hard.  I think overall it's worth the effort.
I don't know if any manual steering tractor would steer easy with a loader
on it.  One thing I can say is that it steers MUCH better than my Int.
300-U.  That one was so bad that I traded it loader and all for a
non-running project Cub.

I helped the steering on the 641 by changing the 6.50-16 tires to 6.00-16.
The 6.50's work just fine on the M.

Keep in mind that you will be using it on snow, so that will help the
steering.

George Willer