[Ford-ferguson] TO-20 for snow plowing

Daniel W. Oehmke doehmke at pressenter.com
Fri Dec 3 18:01:39 PST 2004

Hey George, that's pretty creative!  How's the steering with the
loader/blade?  For me it definitely steers harder, but so far I haven't
had enough snow to really try it out.  Maybe I'll come to the same
conclusion as Paul and go back to the rear blade.  But right now, I'm
still in the honeymoon phase with my new toy!