[AT] Subdivision Development

charlie hill chill8 at cox.net
Fri Dec 3 16:55:30 PST 2004

Hi Dave,

Here they use some sort of "blue book" for machinery values.  It doesn't
matter what the condition or age of the machinery is.  They just look it up
in the book and tax it accordingly.  If it is old enough that it isn't in
the book they don't tax it apparently.  I guess that is why my 50's and
older tractors get deleted.

Charlie