[AJD] Mig welders for antique tractor sheet metal work??

Dave Mayfield johndeere at gwltd.com
Thu Dec 2 05:13:18 PST 2004

Buy one now! Then I will come over and kick you in the butt for not doing so
"a long time ago" Because that's what you will say after you get one. "I
wish someone would come over and kick me in the butt for not doing this a
long time ago.

I bought mine five years ago and I use it all the time, best money I have
ever spent in my shop. I don't recall the name, but I know it's from
overseas, and I spent about $500.00 for it, has the gas tank, and it works
real well.

J. Dave Mayfield
www.w9wrl.com