[AT] Mig welders for antique tractor sheet metal work??

Larry D. Goss rlgoss at evansville.net
Wed Dec 1 21:18:47 PST 2004

How serious are you, Dean?  The reason I ask is that I know of a fairly
heavy-duty model here in Evansville that is going to be for sale.  If
you wish, I'll pursue it to get the particulars so you can figure
whether a cross-country trip would be worth it.  I've done some work
with it.  It's hefty enough to do 100% duty, but I don't remember brand,
model, etc.  The owner wants to trade up.  I think he's thinking in
terms of buying himself a Christmas present.

Larry